Why Man city is poised to win the 2017/2018 Champions league

Bigdaddy

Why Man city is poised to win the 2017/2018 Champions league

Postby Bigdaddy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Football fans world wide are anticipating the return of the UEFA champions league. Thankfully the wait is finally over as the business end of the competition starts this month.

Real Madrid have won the last two editions of the competition, however, it is most unlikely that they will make it a hattrick of wins giving how turbulent their season has panned out so far. This suggests that we could have a new winner this year. If I was to place a bet, my money will be on Man city to dethrone the current European Champions. City have shown the guile and strength of character to blow everybody away in the premier league this season, they have been ruthlessly consistent and have even set a new record for the most number of consecutive wins(18) by any team in the history of the premier league. They are obviously on an incredible run orchestrated by the mercurial Pep Guardiola.

The closest possible challengers to city are Barcelona and even they could be undone by their former employee in the person of Mr Guardiola if they meet city at any stage.The Octopus in me tells me its finally the Citizens year to taste victory. watch this space.

Iceman
Site Admin

Re: Why Man city is poised to win the 2017/2018 Champions league

Postby Iceman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Mr Octopus, thankfully this is just your opinion. I have no doubt in my mind that the prize is going to Catalonia. Lol. Fingers crossed

Jaiykay

Postby Jaiykay » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:17 pm

: :D Mr Octopus
😂😂😂😂

Iceman
Site Admin

Postby Iceman » Tue May 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Mr Op. How wrong you were, you got your prediction absolutely inaccurate. Lol octopus indeed